Saturday, July 16, 2011

Flower Child














This is my lovely friends Maria, who I'm sure you'll see quite a lot of on here, since I love taking pictures of her! 
She was amazing in this shoot, even before it started. She stood there calmly, holding hundreds of flowers on her dress so  I could pin it right; I was the creator and she was my model.

We popped some red lipstick to make her makeup pop and poofed up her hair for a Shakira-like look.

This was done purely for fun, but it turned out ten times better than I would have ever imagined! The photos didn't even need editing, Maria is a great model, and the forest background brought it all together.

What do you think? Love it or hate it?

:)

Kisses! 
Cristina

P.S.: More from this shoot coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Totally Love this Post! You're rite she is a great model and i love her hair ! you are also a great photographer! Kepp up the good work !

    ReplyDelete